Blue Sky Tag

4/25/2017


While going through my chat box I came across a message telling me I was tagged to answer 11 questions and I think what's better than knowing each other on Blogger right? So let's get startedddd

RULES

- Thank the person who tagged you (Big thanks to sis Afifah for tagging me *flying hugs* 💕)
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer

QUESTIONS

1. What was the last movie you watch?

Went to a midnight movie with my family and Kung Fu Yoga wasn't that bad. I thought it would be boring but I was wrong. Shout out to Jackie Chan!!

2. What are you trying to achieve in your blog?

Well, to be frank, I really want to grow more readers/followers and post a lot of beneficial posts but procrastination and consistency are my imaginary enemies.

3. Do you think you are someone with a sense of humor?

Whenever I tried to make a joke it turned out to be so lame but when I didn't, people tend to laugh at what I was saying sometimes so..I'm not quite sure

4. Imagine 10 years ago. How does that make you feel about yourself now?

She was an innocent, fat girl who's been called fat by the people around her. The innocent girl who wish she could eat all the chickens in the world HAHAHA. If only she knew how it is like to grow up...zzzz

I'm not saying I've totally improved myself but she must be grateful to be who I am now. I've tried so hard to fit in what others expected me to. From my physical look, studies, the way I treat people and others. I've gained a lot of experiences and that's what makes me who I am now.

One advice to the old me: Stop eating too much

5. How would your friend describe you?

I'm a very sensitive person when it comes to this kind of question so I avoid asking my friends T.T
I think, one of my friends will describe me as a clumsy person? or maybe ambitious. "Clumsy dan farah berpisah tiada"

6. Do you have hobbies that others might find unusual?

YES. I like to look in the mirror and do different kinds of ugly face or maybe just stare at my own face for few minutes. I only do this at home every day. Mom used to scold me because in her own theory the mirror will become uneven, I don't know if that makes any sense. I still do it to this day anyway, who cares :p


7. Have you done anything illegal?

I downloaded songs, movies and others in an illegal way. I think most people now do that right?

8. If you ended up being a prisoner, what likely to be the reason?

Spreading fake news/rumors. Sometimes I tend to trust anything I read on the internet way too easy and spread it away to my parents/friends. Should be more careful if I didn't want this to be a reality haha

9. What most likely the thing that will get you angry?

When someone changes the things that I like. For instance, if I decorated my study table by putting on fake flowers then someone moves it to another place. I know this example may sound weird to you but I'm that type of person.

10. How do you handle yourself when you get angry?

I will avoid talking to that person. It may take a few hours or up to 1 day but the longest was only 2 days. Pretending someone doesn't exist is one of my talents, I should put that on my resume.


11. Best thing to eat when you are angry?

Sweet desserts

I would like to tag these amazing people (randomly picked from my chatbox):

1. Syara
2. Fatin
3. Zlyn
4. Asyikin
5. Amer 
6. Shaf
7. Nai
8. Amani
9. Sher
10. Hidayah
11. Amirah

Questions:

1. How do you start a conversation?
2. Best compliment you've received?
3. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
4. What was the last lie you told?
5. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and why?
6. What cheers you up?
7. Who is your hero?
8. What have you always wanted?
9. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
10. What question do you hate to answer?
11. What is your biggest fear?

Do it for the blog! I literally changed all of the questions. Can't wait to read your answers. Have fun answering my questions, bye!

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Wow wow wow wow!!!! Is this a challenge?!!! Do I get any free gift??? hahahaha... Thanks a lot. I will answer all those questions by next week. I will inform you when I have done!!!!!

    This is sooooooo AMERZING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha can't wait to read you answers!

      Delete
  2. Hi, do you want to grow your blog readers and followers? then I'm here! haha :)

    We enjoy ourselves downloading songs and movies illegally that makes us feel like it's not a crime at all. :\ #thingstoponder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great, now I've found new internet friend :p

      yes, the truth is almost everyone is committing the crime nowadays.

      Delete
  3. Hai Farah, thanks for tagging me. (You are the first one). I WILL do this tag by tonight, cant wait for it. Thank you very muchhh munchyy 💋.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farah, dah buat awak punya tag kat saya, thank you eh. Like it like it.

      http://shafuhann-smab.blogspot.my/2017/04/blue-sky-tag.html

      Delete
    2. okay I will go through yours! thanks for participating in this tag too :D

      Delete
  4. hi dear. thanks for tagging me :) i will post it soon insyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're most welcome. okay, looking forward to read your version :D

      Delete
  5. hi nak tanya you edit blog pakai apa ye boleh share x?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. untuk template, saya guna free template. saya ubah almost 85% template tu dengan cara edit codes sendiri. untuk header saya selalu guna photoscape, gimp dengan photoshop :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the tag!!! :DDD here http://syaralifeee.blogspot.my/2017/04/blue-sky-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking your time to do this tag :D

      Delete
  7. no2 is so me lol. I wanted to blog more but the procrastination wall is too high for me to climb over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I don't know what to do with myself anymore *sigh*

      Delete
  8. Hi farah! Thanks for doing this tag. It is really nice to knos you better. Your answer is like some weird stuff but cute. Getting into prison for spreading rumour is such a long long long shot and how even you can stares into the mirror for so long? I love answer #3 so much though. What a crisis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! I can be weird sometimes hahaha. I guess mirror is my bff at home besides my mom xD thanks again for tagging me, nice yo know you too <3

      Delete
  9. DAH SIAP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA.. http://ameridzuan.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-22-shades

    ReplyDelete
  10. Done do this challenge:) http://missasyikinn.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-1-from-syazana.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. For the #3, I feel you gurl..! sometimes I even wonder, what made them laugh actually..?

    ReplyDelete