VSCO EDIT: 5 WARM THEMES

3/22/2017


It took me years to finally update this post, I know. Oh procrastination why can't you leave me alone? Well, as I mentioned in the previous post I will update a post about VSCO editing, so here it is. For the first version of it, I come out with a not-so-fancy type of editing. This type of theme is suitable for any type of picture and daily photo. To add more attractive point to your photo you can take a picture with either brown, beige or dusty pink type of color. It can be your outfit, your bedroom, coffee and anything else but it can go well with other colors as well. 

I've prepared 5 different warm themes for you guys below. Enjoy!







Since you've owned all of the VSCO filters from my previous post, why not have a feed goal on your Tumblr and Instagram? Good luck and have fun!.

Bye!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is really useful and convenient, as I love to edit pictures. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you found this post useful. you're most welcome :D

      Delete
  2. Nice :D editing picture :D love it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yes, the best photo editor *thumbs up*

      Delete
  4. WOW, memang vsco mantap filter dia kan suka gak guna :) boleh try ni pulak la pasni, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya vsco memang terbaik :) welcome!

      Delete