My Top 5 Skin Care Products

1/31/2017


Hey guys I'm back again with a new post about my top 5 skin care products. Actually I have more than that but I limit it to only 5 products because I use them more often than the others. Meaning I use the other products just when there are pimples on my skin or maybe when I get tanner which is quite rare for me so yeah I rarely use them. Okay I should stop with the long-and-not-so-interesting introduction so let's get into it!

These are my 5 skin care products that I use every single day to keep my skin hydrated and moisturize my skin as well. (Garnier is counted as one product just in case you get confused :p)



I guess these products are familiar to you as you can simply get them from Mydin, Watsons, Guardian and other skin care product stores. I'll start off with my facial skin care product which is Garnier Light Complete. I've been using this product since I was 14 years old. Before that I used Fair & Lovely. The result after using Fair & Lovely was excellent but I kept having only one pimple on my face which is so weird. Once the pimple has gone, another one will pop up and it kept happening on my face so I stopped using it and chose Garnier. Overall I'm satisfied with what Garnier has done to my skin, it keeps it hydrated only when I use the cream. What I mean is my skin will get very dry if I didn't use the cream right after I used the cleanser but it wouldn't be a problem to me. It takes a long time to take your skin to another level as in to get fairer than your old skin and I think it does nothing other than just to keep your skin moist but I like it.

The second product is Bio-Oil. This product takes around 2 weeks or more to actually show the real result on your skin. I always apply it once a day instead of twice because I don't really like the oily texture on my skin and having a very oily skin throughout the day so I just apply it at night before I go to sleep. This product is not just to apply on scars but also on dry skin and stretch marks on any of your body parts. I kind of apply it all over my face because I have few unseen scars which is only I myself can see it lol and I also have a combination of dry and oily face especially on the 'T' zone. Basically I apply this product right after applying the Garnier cream and yes I don't use night cream, just one cream for both day and night.

For my under eyes area, Clinelle Eye Bright cream is the perfect one for me. I really like this cream because it has a very light texture; almost like water which is easy to apply and not sticky and oily at all. I can't tell the result yet because I just used it on December, 2016 but I think it's doing its job well and I can feel the changes around my eyes area. They become so soft and the cream takes a really short time to absorb into my skin which is great! I really recommend this cream to those of you who are still looking for under eyes cream. I bought this on Lazada but you can get it from Guardian as well. I apply this cream twice daily and at night I will apply it right before I sleep. I don't apply the Garnier cream around my eyes area as I'm scared it's not going to work for the eye cream as I think the Garnier cream will block it from doing its great job on my skin. Yeah that's how my imagination works :D

I'm not sure if a lot of people are still using cold powder these days as there are lots of modern products in a form of creams, supplements and others but I prefer this traditional way that works amazingly on my skin. I bought this cold powder from my dad's friend, his mom I guess, done it in a traditional way which is why I like it so much. I used to buy a modern type of cold powder which they put other substances in it instead of producing it in a traditional way. It sucks, seriously. My face become resistant to water and I can't wash my face as whenever I do, the water didn't absorb into my skin so I threw it away. For this cold powder, I put it on after I've applied all the creams above and go to sleep. In the morning I will wake up with the dry cold powder all over my pillow and my shirt. Sometimes when I'm lazy I will just apply it when I have a pimple on my face.

As for my body skin, the only product I use is Vaseline. I was attracted to try this product because of the advertisements on the television so I think why not give it a try and yes I really like it. There are many types of body lotions that Vaseline has came out with. If you just want to keep your skin moist all the time you can try the yellow colored bottle. Mostly the pink one is for fairer skin tone. Usually I only apply it on my skin at night or when I go out because it will get very sticky when I wash my hands and I don't really feel comfortable with it. So far this is the best body lotion I've ever used and will never regret using it. The result can be seen in just few days of using it. It may be vary on different types of skin.

Before ending this long post, just to remind you that whatever product you are using make sure it has important details that can ensure that it is safe to use and does no harm to your skin such as KKM validation and make sure it doesn't contain any harmful substance like mercury. I've seen a lot of unwanted things happened to those people who were eager to get fairer skin by using harmful products that give a significant impact faster than other products, as fast as 1 day of using it and the truth is it actually can lead to death. Remember, the longer you wait, the better it is for your skin.

Bye, x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have dry skin too but I hate putting lotion/cream on my face 'cos it feels so melekit. I used Bio-Oil before tapi macam takde perubahan so I stopped using it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ya some cream will make ur skin become so sticky. I almost gave up waiting for it to heal my scars but forced myself to be patient and yes it works!

      Delete
  2. a month ago i tried garnier and for now, im truly am satisfied with the result, it definitely gonna need time to look fair but I agree with the moist part. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we've made the right choice :D

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so nice! I love the bright header and the theme of your blog. :) I've shared my Top 3 skincare products as well, do check that out if you have time! hehe

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks <3 I definitely will visit your blog :D

      Delete